Please read and understand these rules
• Eye and ear protection must be worn at all times.
• Drugs and alcohol use is strictly prohibited including the odor on person.
• All rental firearms entering or leaving the range area must be UNLOADED with actions open and magazines
removed from firearm and is case.
• Personal firearms must be unloaded and cased
• Firearms must be pointed downrange at all times and NEVER AIMED HIGHER THAN THE TARGET.
• You must aim and control your firearm at all times. All shots must be fired at approved targets. Any shots
striking an overhead baffle, ceiling, wall, or booth will result in a forty dollar ($40.00) fine.
• NO DRAWING FROM A HOLSTER
• NO ARMOR PIERCING OR STEEL CORE AMMUNITION ALLOWED.
• ALL AMMUNITION WILL BE INSPECTED PRIOR TO USE.
• Only range ammunition is allowed in range rental firearms.
• Only one person may fire in a lane at one time.
•NO MAG DUMP/RAPID FIRE ALLOWED.
• NEVER CROSS OVER THE YELLOW SAFETY LINE.
• Please clean up your area before exiting the range.
• Please insure when entering the range that the outer door is closed prior to opening the inner door. This
helps keep the noise out of the store front.
• No handling of firearms by customers at any time except when on the firing line at their assigned lanes or
when assisted by staff of Downriver Guns. Shooters may trade lanes to try other firearms. Firearms must stay in
their assigned lanes.
• Shooters under the age of 18 must be supervised by a parent or guardian.
• ANYTIME A CEASE FIRE IS CALLED, PLACE YOUR FIREARM ON THE BENCH AND BACK AWAY FROM THE FIRING LINE
IMMEDIATELY. Any shooter is allowed to call a cease-fire for any safety violation,
• All users of the range must sign an Acknowledgment of risk, indemnification, waiver, and release
• Do not touch or poke any of the noise cancelling foam panels in the range. Any damage to the noise cancelling
foam in the shooting area will be charged $100 per panel that is damaged. Video surveillance is in use.
Acknowledgement of risk, indemnification, waiver, and release agreement
Any and all visitors, guests, attendees, members, or users of the range shall execute an agreement providing for
the waiver and release of liability, and indemnification of HH&K Enterprise, LLC and D/B/A Downriver guns
and Ammo(hereinafter referred to as “Range Operators”) in the following form:
I/We hereby understand and agree to accept the risk of bodily injury and/or property damage which I/We may incur
or cause a third party to incur as a result of my/our use of the range facilities and premises.
I/We understand that this risk includes, but is not limited to, any lead dust inhalation, noise, airborne
materials or objects, and the actions of other users of the range. With this understanding, I/We further agree
to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Range Operators, it’s officers, agents, and employees, from and
against any and all claims, leases, injuries, suits or judgements arising from, or in connection with, my/our
presence on the range. This indemnification and hold harmless applies for myself/ourselves, my/our successors,
assigns, heirs, executors and administrators, and any other person or entity(ies) who/which may have a claim
based upon my/our personal injuries and/or property damage.
[Parents/Guardians of minors only] Agree (if a parent(s) or legal guardian(s) of minor participants (age 17 and
below)) to instruct the minor participant regarding the above warnings, conditions, and their ramifications, and
consent to the minor’s participation.
Furthermore, I/We have read and agree to abide by the rules and regulations pertaining to use of the range and
acknowledge receipt of a copy of same. I/We understand further that I/We will be held financially responsible
for any damage to facilities or equipment which occurs through use of the range.
Participant's / Parent's / Guardian's Information
Parent(s) or court-appointed legal guardian(s) must sign for any participating minor (those under 18 years of
age) and agree that they and the minor are subject to all the terms of this document, as set forth above.
By signing below the Parent or Court-Appointed Legal Guardian agrees that they are also subject to all the terms
of this document, as set forth above.
If you are accompanying minor(s), please add the details of each minor here.
Electronic Signature Consent
By checking here, you are consenting to the use of your electronic signature in lieu of an original signature on paper. You have the right to request that you sign a paper copy instead. By checking here, you are waiving that right. After consent, you may, upon written request to us, obtain a paper copy of an electronic record. No fee will be charged for such copy and no special hardware or software is required to view it. Your agreement to use an electronic signature with us for any documents will continue until such time as you notify us in writing that you no longer wish to use an electronic signature. There is no penalty for withdrawing your consent. You should always make sure that we have a current email address in order to contact you regarding any changes, if necessary.